Eva Longoria to design a collection?

EVA LONGORIA PARKER is set to follow in the footsteps of her friend VICTORIA BECKHAM and design her own fashion range.Beckham currently designs her own range of jeans and Longoria Parker is considering taking some time out from acting to launch her own collection.

She says, "I would love to design one day. I do not have the time right now but I would love to develop a home line or a clothing line. So we will see what comes first."I am thinking about it."And the Desperate Housewives star is already compiling ideas for a possible style venture.

She adds, "My definition of style is comfort. I have to be comfortable, so that would most likely the line I would take."
Share on :
Eva Longoria to design a collection?
Eva Longoria to design a collection?
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5