Shannen Doherty & Jennie Garth Cover Entertainment Weekly

Rumored rivals Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth locks arms on the new cover of Entertainment Weekly.

The reunited-at-last pair will dish on their rocky past, unlikely reunion and why the new show shocks even them! The cover feature with Shanne, 37, and Jennie, 36, will later appear on EW.com.

“There was almost a comfort in knowing that I was getting to work with somebody who had been on the original with me and gone through the same experiences,” Shannen recently told Radar. “Like, ‘Okay we’ve been through the war together already.’ I never even gave any thought to it being awkward. I know how much I’ve grown up since then. I would assume that she’s grown up the same amount.”

90210 premieres @ 8PM ET/PT on Tuesday, Sept. 2 on The CW. Hoping its airs in the UK!

Share on :
Shannen Doherty & Jennie Garth Cover Entertainment Weekly
Shannen Doherty & Jennie Garth Cover Entertainment Weekly
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5